Samstag, 9. Juni 2012

Stock Art

Recently I mentioned a 4E Mech release and posted a first teaser image. As anyone visiting my Deviant Art page could tell I have been working on modeling some more Mecha since then. Although given my fantasy centric mindset when designing them I'm inclined to call them Golems rather than Mecha. And with all the rendered pictures already at my hands I decided to make them available as a stockart collection.

A spur of the moment decision and as a result the collection deviates slightly from my other stock render collections. This one has more images than the last releases in this line, but they are JPG images ratehr than PNG images with transparent background as they were originally rendered for my own use only. Still I hope you can make use of them.


As always, feel free to leave a comment. Especially if you need the collections content in a different format or with a resolution higher than 300 dpi. Want to see more and/or different Mecha designs? Let me know as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen