Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Toybox Terrors

It has been a while. Not only since I wrote the last post for this blog but since I released my last GSL product for 4E D&D. A few days ago the latter changed. I uploaded another little bestiary of curious creatures to DriveThruRPG. The theme of Toybox Terrors is constructs, little toys or toy like constructs that can be helpful and terrifying at the same time to be a bit more precise. Here is a preview of the cover featuring one of said constructs.

Toybox Terror Cover

If you want to know more about this little booklet of strange creations head over to DriveThruRPG and have a look at the previews there. Now I wonder when inspiration for the next batch of curious creatures will strike me. With pets (Curious Creature) and toys out of the way, what could I do next? Maybe another Dungeon Crawl? I guess it might be a while until my next 4E compatible release.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen