Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Traveller Adventure Seeds

Recently it was brought to my attention, that I could enhance my short vehicle PDFs for the Traveller RPG from Mongoose with short adventure seeds. While I decided against including such adventure seeds directly with the vehicle PDFs I have to admit that the idea struck a chord within me. Thank you again for the feedback!

I decided to make the first release a Christmas themed special to be released as a free (or possibly Pay What You Want) Christmas goody this year. It is not going to be a big fully flashed out adventure but a short, probably two pages, adventure seed. But it will come with a nice handout, or maybe even two. I'm aiming to release it on the 23rd, just before I take off for a little vacation of my own for the holidays.

Here you can have a look at a first sneak peek at the one handout I have (almost) finished. I hope you will be able to enjoy it.

Newspaper Handout

As you can see I recycled an old image for this one as I decided to create this product on a rather short notice. I hope I'll be able to produce more individual illustrations for future releases though. Anyway, keep your eyes open and have an occasional look at DriveThruRPG if you don't want to miss this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen