Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016

The Red Hand : Wargames 1

Just recently I uploaded another piece of short fiction to DriveThruFiction. The Red Hand : Wargames 1 is a small experiment in another genre I haven't quite touched upon before. It is a piece of fantastic military fiction. I always greatly enjoyed reading military fiction in the past. So much so in fact that I at times was willing to ignore if an authors particular writing style would not have been to my liking otherways. Well, it was time to give writing something like it a try. It does not come with a terribly fancy cover, but hopefully you will be able to enjoy it anyway. Here is a little teaser for what is essentially a teaser itself:


If you want to read more, head over to DriveThruRPG and download the whole teaser chapter. If you want to see it continued, feel free to let me know one way or another.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen